Magic Mouse

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
New subsriber, old guy! Wondering if there is any iformation on using the Apple Magic Mouse on a PC. I can't seem to make the scroll work? Right click and left click work, no luck with the scroll or swipe. The unEasy site seems to have lost the driver download url? Any help would be great. I like the mouse just missing the features I'm use to. Thanks.......

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spadync View Post

New subsriber, old guy! Wondering if there is any iformation on using the Apple Magic Mouse on a PC. I can't seem to make the scroll work? Right click and left click work, no luck with the scroll or swipe. The unEasy site seems to have lost the driver download url? Any help would be great. I like the mouse just missing the features I'm use to. Thanks.......

As per the apple support forums: http://discussions.apple.com/thread....21427&tstart=0

There is no support for the scrolling since there is no offical driver for PC, unless you are using bootcamp .

Try windows update, see if there is any optional drivers.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spadync View Post

If the mouse just doesn't work fully/properly with the drivers included with Bootcamp, then you'll need to pester Apple to write a proper driver for it. However, when I briefly had a MPB in April this year, Apple still didn't have full trackpad support in Windows, and that multitouch trackpad has been available for a good while now. I suspect that Apple deliberately gimp the Windows driver.