next iphone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
When will we see the next iphone (5 or whatever)? Feb is my upgrade, should I get the iphone 4 or wait for the 5 or what ever it's called?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apple_Fan_Boy View Post

When will we see the next iphone (5 or whatever)? Feb is my upgrade, should I get the iphone 4 or wait for the 5 or what ever it's called?

You're a bit too excited about it...

Why not try to personalize your iPhone? check this one and hope you'll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MobileRi.../0/upwSC-d50sw

• Reply 2 of 7
    Did I read somewhere a new model will be released in OCT?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    It's possible that a new iPhone will be needed to fix the antenna issue, but there's no guarantee it's coming. If the new iPhone isn't announced in September (for an October release), then it's likely to be in January for a Feb. release. But if it isn't in February, then it'll be in June. Short version is that who knows when it's coming.

So I'd say that if your current one works fine, then you should wait for Feb., as that seems to be the most likely time a new iPhone is available, according to rumors. IF there's still no new iPhone, the 4 isn't that bad, so just go ahead and get it then if you're impatient.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,015member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mikemikeb View Post

It's possible that a new iPhone will be needed to fix the antenna issue, but there's no guarantee it's coming. If the new iPhone isn't announced in September (for an October release), then it's likely to be in January for a Feb. release. But if it isn't in February, then it'll be in June. Short version is that who knows when it's coming.

So I'd say that if your current one works fine, then you should wait for Feb., as that seems to be the most likely time a new iPhone is available, according to rumors. IF there's still no new iPhone, the 4 isn't that bad, so just go ahead and get it then if you're impatient.

There is no way there will be a new iPhone in October. It will likely be June 2011. Sounds like he should wait the four months.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:

Did I read somewhere a new model will be released in OCT?

You didn't.

Next iPhone is June 2011. I'd bet my ability to ever have telephone service with my iPhone 2G on it.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    I googled the rumors about iphone 5 & read Apple might push up the release of the iphone 5 to early Jan due to the antenna issue. Do you guys think Apple will talk about the release of 5, tomorrow?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

I googled the rumors about iphone 5 & read Apple might push up the release of the iphone 5 to early Jan due to the antenna issue. Do you guys think Apple will talk about the release of 5, tomorrow?

Zero chance of this. iPhone 5 in June 2011. Nonsense to think otherwise.