Matrix: Reloaded [trailer]

zozo
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
muahahahaha.... looks great eventhough just a teaser.

<a href="http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com"; target="_blank">http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com</a>;

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Roll on 2003! :eek:

J :cool:
  • Reply 2 of 13
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I watched the trailer. It looks pretty good. But 2003?
  • Reply 3 of 13
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I'm just going to push this to the top so the others see it.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Sure is taking a damn long time to download...
  • Reply 5 of 13
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    One word:

booooooring

I guess its just a "teaser" but it didn't spark any excitement. Oh well, I'll still see it opening night...whenever that is
  • Reply 6 of 13
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    Yummy. Ya know, they are filming both films at the same time. Matrix 2 and 3 are being filmed in snippets right now. Yep. The CG is happening right after and now. Now.

I wonde how many new visual effects they'll use. In amtix 1, there was the three bullets and he's flailing backward... there's the fights where people fly around... there's the bending concrete... there's the flying at the end.

I gotta wonder. How good is the story going to be if the main character is all-powerful? Perhaps in Matrix 2, the net sends new Hunters or whatever you'll call them with Neo's powers.

In 3, he'll face the OverEntity itself. Then what? Lessee he's gotta free all those peole from the energy tanks... that's a lot of invalids. Remmeber how the crew had to rescuscitate hinm? They'll have to do that billions of times.

If the Robots have fusion, what use is bioelectricity? Organic power production is far more wasteful than a properly done fusion reaction.

I think that's the problem with fusion experiments - they aren't thinking big enough. Make a 500-magawatt maximum reactor and then you can test it at various strengths uintil it orks.

Or nmaybe the Matrix-Lord pulls a Star Trek and figures how to flip matter to antimatter . Quick fuel production. All it needs to do is relocate the main CPU to the far side of the Moon and drop small antimatteer bombs all over the world. Sterilize through five kilometers of rock.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Dude don't think so much. Just look at all the sweet guns and flying moves.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]

If the Robots have fusion, what use is bioelectricity? Organic power production is far more wasteful than a properly done fusion reaction.

[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

Yes i have always found totally stupid the use of bioelectricity : making humans staying alive is much more costly than the amount of bioelectrecity they carry. This is the principle weakness of the script : that's why i am not a big fan of Matrix.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    I mean, maybe a better reason... hmm.

I know - the robots need a particular chemical, and what better way to make it than to grow it inside engineered humans?

UH, hm... engineered bacteria. Rats. Oh well.

So the basis of the movie's pretty dumb. Fine. I like the implementation of computer-knowhow

The trailer won't load beyond the first hafl.. STink. I'll sitch to a lower resolutionl../
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Ya, I saw this, can any one say Hong Kong Blood Opera? Prancefighting with swords and guns... fun. What bothers me though is that Neo is a god in the matrix, so he could more or less just walk in and wipe every one out.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Neo is just the ultimate H4X0r.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,419member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

<strong>Ya, I saw this, can any one say Hong Kong Blood Opera? Prancefighting with swords and guns... fun. What bothers me though is that Neo is a god in the matrix, so he could more or less just walk in and wipe every one out.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Wait for the movie. Logic will have it that Neo will STILL have Weaknesses. Too many fans are thinking in absolutes...the matrix is a program and there are ways to change the program hence the Deja Vu(reloading of the program..remember the Black Cat?)
  • Reply 13 of 13
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    Its goonna be cools since we are going to have 2 new Matrix movies only a few months apart. Thats why its taking so long, they are doing 2 simulateously.