groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    You are a racist and an anti-semite.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    the world it too damn depressing.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>You are a racist and an anti-semite.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Seriously? This seems like a pretty even-handed opinion.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    He's a racist becuase he's poking fun at two groups that are kicking the **** out of eachother for no better reason than mutual vengeance?

If he said "arabs" or "jews" I'd agree - but his statement is about the militant groups that do the violence, not the races they belong to.

It is a pretty senseless piucture though - and just about right for the stupidity going on around jerusalem right now.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    you guys apparently don't read many of groverat's posts. He was being sarcastic (I believe), he just didn't use a smiley.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    It pretty much sums it up,is that from the Philly Inquirer?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by agent302:

<strong>you guys apparently don't read many of groverat's posts. He was being sarcastic (I believe), he just didn't use a smiley.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I believe too, like many of us some times he uses smilies , some times he won't ...
  • Reply 8 of 9
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    [quote]Originally posted by agent302:

<strong>you guys apparently don't read many of groverat's posts. He was being sarcastic (I believe), he just didn't use a smiley.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I hope so. Grove is a pretty fair guy but I don't see Racism and Anti Semitism in that pic.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    [quote]Originally posted by Rick1138:

<strong>It pretty much sums it up,is that from the Philly Inquirer?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes. Also one of the greatest political cartoonists out there (Tony Auth). It's exactly the interpretation of what this idiousy is all about. Yes, two groups of fools (of course you can add many other religious, political, ethnic and social fools into this cesspool) who only believe that power (violence, terrorism...you name the nefarious acts) to get what they want. Neverending story.

All idiots, all ignorant and killing innocent lives to get it. **** them all. Don't want to hear it anymore. Religious wank-offs and political circle jerks. This never ends. Just spreads (9|11) and stinks humanity with it's petty greed and bull****.

Excuse me while I live my life...

P.S. And screw anyone who thinks that an expression of frustration and anger cannot be visualized without disturbing you or anyone else. That's what freedom of speech (and Art) is all about. Sensitive pricks.

[ 05-23-2002: Message edited by: Artman @_@ ]</p>