iWork for iPhone 4?? :D

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi...

Anyone knows if we are going to have iWork for iPhone 4? iPad does and apparently it has got less RAM and worse processor, hasn't it?

There were some rumours about some screenshots in June, but nothing else has been said about it.... (I could not find a thread, so apologises if this has been talked about recently....). I know the screen is probably the main drawback, but it will still be great, if I can open an spreadsheet "on the go", update its data, add values, etc.... and then sync it at home....

I really hope they do soon...

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    kedakeda Posts: 722member
    I don't think Apple wants to promote content creation on the iPhone, but I would love it. I have been doing quick a bit of typing in notes/email to make up for no real document creation. It would be great to be able to work on real documents while using my phone.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Keda View Post

I don't think Apple wants to promote content creation on the iPhone, but I would love it. I have been doing quick a bit of typing in notes/email to make up for no real document creation. It would be great to be able to work on real documents while using my phone.

Why I don't understand the difference with iPad...

Yep, it would be great indeed...