iphone 4 vs Nokia N8

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
which one should choose, iphone 4 or nokia n8 since they all have advantages and disadvantages







detail comparison between them:

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sorry View Post


    which one should choose, iphone 4 or nokia n8 since they all have advantages and disadvantages



    Why not try actually using them both?



    Handle them, take photographs. Do some web-browsing, try out some Apps.

    Then pick the one you like best.



    C.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    All these posts linking to "pubarticles" are just shitty spam.



    The articles have been lifted from other sites with NO accreditation.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Definitely iPhone 4.that would be my recommendation but if you are into taking pictures then Nokia N8 should be your choice.Somehow, i am not satisfied with the camera quality of iPhone 4..
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post


    All these posts linking to "pubarticles" are just shitty spam.



    The articles have been lifted from other sites with NO accreditation.



    None of the posts above are linked. So WTF are you talking about?
  • Reply 5 of 9
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post


    None of the posts above are linked. So WTF are you talking about?



    No need to swear! I assume the mods removed the links.



    And you're a fuckin' month late!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,946member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post


    No need to swear! I assume the mods removed the links.



    And you're a fuckin' month late!



    I suppose I can switch to doing a "soft" delete, that would leave an indication of a post that was there but not display the contents of the post.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sorry View Post


    which one should choose, iphone 4 or nokia n8 since they all have advantages and disadvantages



    detail comparison between them:



    Enough detail?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,741member
    Can we just lock the thread so Rokcet Scientist stops his random postings?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post


    Can we just lock the thread so Rokcet Scientist stops his random postings?



    Agreed!



    Rokcet, the OP has vanished. All he was doing was pimping a crappy web site. The only ones left are us idiots.



Sign In or Register to comment.