Wireless problems with new iPad

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
I purchased an iPad 64gb with 3G & wi-Fi. I am having big problems getting the wifi to work!

(no such peoblem getting my iphone to connect to my wireless router tho!)

Although I haven't yet purchased a pay as you go SIM card for the ipad........I am unable to connect the iPad with my wireless router. I am definately entering the correct password for the router into the iPad but it says unable to connect to the router!

I took the micro SIM out of my iPhone and tried that inside the ipad and tried logging on again and it is still refusing to log in to the router.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pauls2909 View Post

I purchased an iPad 64gb with 3G & wi-Fi. I am having big problems getting the wifi to work!

(no such peoblem getting my iphone to connect to my wireless router tho!)

Although I haven't yet purchased a pay as you go SIM card for the ipad........I am unable to connect the iPad with my wireless router. I am definately entering the correct password for the router into the iPad but it says unable to connect to the router!

I took the micro SIM out of my iPhone and tried that inside the ipad and tried logging on again and it is still refusing to log in to the router.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Have now sorted the problem.......it was a simple firmware upgrade that was needed for the router. All sorted now!
  • Reply 2 of 2
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pauls2909 View Post

Have now sorted the problem.......it was a simple firmware upgrade that was needed for the router. All sorted now!

Glad you got it sorted out. iPad is sweet.