App request - war game or smt like that

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi there!

I want to play a game for Iphone like Hitman, Wolfenstein, Halo, Call Of Duty or Medal of Honor... do you know an actual game like that?? Thanks!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Many FPS games exist for the iPhone/iPad. Look them up in the App Store.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Brothers in Arms 1 & 2 by Gameloft plays like the original Medal of Honor games. Their game Nova is a lot like Halo. The Dexter game has similar themes to Hitman and Wolfenstein is actually on the iPhone, although I guess you mean the remake in which case Brothers in Arms is probably closest.

There's also Modern Combat Sandstorm and Black Pegasus. Also check out Splinter Cell Conviction for the iPhone.

The iPhone games have nowhere near the depth of PC games though. It's just run into a room, shoot all the bad guys you see and move on. If you are looking for the experience of a PC game in the above genres, I don't think there are any games out so far that offer it. Maybe when the Unreal engine port starts making some appearances we'll see some more interesting games.

The only games that I've seen that have a quality bar level with a console or PC game would be The Sims, Need for Speed Undercover, the point and click ports (Broken Sword & Monkey Island). Beyond that, I'd struggle to pick out any.