sublimation

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i just got to thinking about shyt. i remember learning in "schooL" that most peeps dont do drugs, but it seems to me that most of my friends do/have. Perhaps its just that i surround myself with 'em, but i was wondering how many people around here have tried drugs? If so, what wus ur fav.?

I'll go first. i've tried a bunch, fav = marajuana.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
  • Reply 2 of 9
    fav drug: alcohol

Why?

It is very easy to regulate your dose.

It feels good to drink.

It like the effect it brings, it DOES make everything more joyful.

It is legal.

I only drink hard liquor, I do not like how mild alcoholic drinks taste and you must drink too much of them to get drunk. Also, I have no hang over if I get drunk with only one kind of hard liquor.

favourite alcoholic drink: tequila

I can't stand wine or any liquor that has the slightest vinegary taste, it makes me wanna vomit.

And yes, mostly everyone uses drugs, only 2 / 25 people that are in my school year do not drink.

[ 06-24-2002: Message edited by: soulcrusher ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 9
    pushermanpusherman Posts: 410member
    i love mary jane. we have a great history together and she's treated me well.

that said, there's nothing quite like a night on 3rd plateau dxm trip...
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Theobromine! The main active ingredient in (dark) chocolate! Feels good, tastes wonderful, it's cheap and legal; it doesn't make you feel crappy the next day and unlike alcohol doesnt make people behave like jerks. It's kinda addictive though, but what the heck!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I'll second SLO's

Controlled substances are bad, mmk?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I'll second (or third) SJO too : dark chocolate : great
  • Reply 7 of 9
    stimulistimuli Posts: 564member
    Drugs are like children, I hate to pick a favorite, but hey, deep down inside, we know we favor one or two above the rest.

Personal fav's: 'Mescaline'* and alchohol.

*Not mescaline made from peyote, just some weird, synthetic powder you snort or smoke (or both!). Man, you snort three lines of that, and you are like Neal Armstrong, walking on the moon. Totally mellow high (I think it was PCP, aka horse tranquilizers), totally mellow come-down, and you can still maintain a conversation, and appear sober, on it.And it's $20 (Canadian) a gram, and a gram goes a long way.

Best high ever, was some a few lines of coke, some more lines of mesc., 2 or 3 screwdrivers (vodka/OJ), and then a pinner roach joint.

My friends and I, after that pinner roach joint, were literally rolling around on the floor, laughing our asses off. At nothing.

For, like, ten minutes straight.

Never felt so good off of good old chemicals.

E's not bad, either, but I find the come-down is brutal. The higher you go, the worse it is.

Psychedelics were also instrumental in shaping the way I see the world. Props to acid and mushrooms.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty straight these days, but the entire week of graduating from high school (6 yrs ago) was a blur. 3-4 substances every night. Lots of mesc.

The only sort of bunk thing was we bought our dealer's entire supply of mesc. and never saw or heard of it again. Sigh.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    I don't really want to post here, but I'll have to go with adrenaline (epinephrine).

Sugar and chocolate are #2 and #3, respectively. Caffeine used to be #1, but Mountain Dew is illegal in Germany.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Power is the best drug of all.