The first short movie about the iPhone 4: THE GRIP OF DEATH

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
We all heard about the Antennagate. Media of all kind spread a message from the US claiming that the iPhone 4 antenna had a big problem.

As soon as the iPhone reached the old european continent and the rest of the world, almost everyone noticed that what they saw happening in the US was not happening the same way in italy, France, Germany etc.

What's happened then? I've been testing a lot the iPhone antenna in Europe and I couldn't understand. Why was so different from what I saw on tons of youtube videos and even in news channels? Well... the Country... I was in the wrong country.

I decided then to go to the crime scene in America and check it by myself.

This short movie is the result of my investigation... it will be released very soon... check out the trailer and the blog

www.thegripofdeath.wordpress.com

p.s. people ask me the release date. I'm giving the chance to 3 sponsors to benefit of the movie advertising campaign for free. As soon as these 3 sponsors will be ready (working on banners and stuff) the movie will be on line... for free of course.

p.p.s. sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    We got our three sponsors! check the blog: www.thegripofdeath.wordpress.com
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Here's an interview about the most important questions concerning my short movie that will be released very soon!

I added subs to help you, sorry for any english mistake, I did my best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofaklVy3CY
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by johntoyhurry View Post

I know The first short movie about the iPhone 4: THE GRIP OF DEATH interesting to see. Man can not Apple design the obvious failures and is now trying to drag the side of care. All others showed that phones had decreased, but at no time showing no service. As many users I think it is a great device, but as a phone as a drop, which comes with less faith in a society that refuses to admit their failures to their consumers.

Watch the movie and we will discuss it later