Purchasing iPhone 4 at Radio Shack

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I saw about the sale Radio Shack is having this week on the iPhone 4 and want to buy 2 iPhone 4's, the 32GB version.

I'm in Denver, CO and called around 12 stores today and none of them had it in stock at first. Actually many told me I would not find it anywhere in Denver but of the last few I called two had it in stock but only the 16GB version.

Two of them offered to have me come in and put an order in it. They both said I'd have to come in in person and once I do once I do one said they'd look elsewhere in the state and likely could get one. The other place told me that once I put an order in it'll ship straight from the warehouse to my house and I should have it in 2 days.

I finally went to the Radio Shack closest to me figuring I could simply get them ordered there and sent to my house. When I got there they seemed to know nothing about it and told me they could just simply take my name and # and call me if they come in but they said the price is only for if I buy by Saturday and likely they won't get any in.

Has anyone found a good way to get them? I definitely want to get one at these prices and I went to the website but seems you can't order them online. Is there a way to have them shipped to my home or is there another way I can get them for this price from Radio Shack or another place?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Radio shack isn't like they used to be.

They don't know any more about the specifics on the iPhone than the guy at 711 you buy a slurpee from.

I wanted the 32 Gb version when I was trying to get a 4 this summer in July. It was on order but was a month out. Texas was sold out everywhere. I happened to be flying out to Utah to go to bear lake, and stopped in a walmart where they were placing 3 (the only 3 they were getting) in the iPhone display and got a 16GB for $198.

If you use a cloud service, 16G of storage space is worth the 200 dollar savings.

I haven't had issues even with all the HD recording and hdr picture taking,

The apple store app shows 24 hour shipping on both capacities so there is no lead-time on iPhones