Logic Board 820-2054A

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I need someone here that has access to a Macbook Pro 15" Logic board number 820-2054A to check a part on it for me. It is on the left side of the logic board right between the metal socket at the top of the board and the three plastic sockets. It looks like a capacitor or a resistor or diode. I do not know which because the one on the board I have is gone and was knocked off of it. I do have a photo of the board with an arrow pointing to the part if theres anyway I can get it up for viewing here. The part I have seen in ads at eBay looks to be yellow in color. but they do not have enough resolution on the photos to enable me to see exactly what the part is. Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by InkyDog View Post

I need someone here that has access to a Macbook Pro 15" Logic board number 820-2054A to check a part on it for me. It is on the left side of the logic board right between the metal socket at the top of the board and the three plastic sockets. It looks like a capacitor or a resistor or diode. I do not know which because the one on the board I have is gone and was knocked off of it. I do have a photo of the board with an arrow pointing to the part if theres anyway I can get it up for viewing here. The part I have seen in ads at eBay looks to be yellow in color. but they do not have enough resolution on the photos to enable me to see exactly what the part is. Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

haha i noticed the same on my board but looks like it is meant to be like that, unless i have lost it too lol