Oooh, looky - I'm published!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Er...not really.

<a href="http://espn.go.com/rpm/2002/0724/1409620.html"; target="_blank">http://espn.go.com/rpm/2002/0724/1409620.html</a>;

The Indy Racing League sucks a fatty.

[ 07-29-2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Congrats man. lol

I gave up on posting to ESPN.com - apparently you're not allowed to criticze the owner of a sports franchise / contradict any of the conclusions drawn by ESPN.com columnists.

*sigh* Just another case of the man keepin' me down.

[ 07-29-2002: Message edited by: Moogs ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 5
    squashsquash Posts: 332member
    [quote] The Indy Racing League sucks a fatty. <hr></blockquote>

I couldn't agree more.....nothing worse than just going in circles every weekend. You've seen one ...you've seen them all.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Nice commentary. I watched the IRL race yesterday for about a half hour- the longest I had ever really watched one... at the end of the half hour, nothing had changed, and it was just damn boring.

Apparently the politics are even worse than F1?

I'm only a casual race fan, and i mostly followed the GT cars/ touring cars- but, the politics of F1 have been... intriguing... to say the least.

If only BMW would get their damn F1 engine into a McLaren body... give Montoya a chance to eat Shumi for lunch....

sigh...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>Nice commentary. I watched the IRL race yesterday for about a half hour- the longest I had ever really watched one... at the end of the half hour, nothing had changed, and it was just damn boring.

Apparently the politics are even worse than F1?

I'm only a casual race fan, and i mostly followed the GT cars/ touring cars- but, the politics of F1 have been... intriguing... to say the least.

If only BMW would get their damn F1 engine into a McLaren body... give Montoya a chance to eat Shumi for lunch....

sigh...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Who is ready to bet that the next world champion in F1 for 2003 will not be Shumi ? Not many peoples i think ...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Monster could devour Schumacher in a Ferrari, but you won't see Montoya in a Ferrari as long as Schumacher still races.

1) Montoya will not sign a contract that makes him a #2 driver.

2) By the time Schumacher leaves Ferrari in 2-3 years, Williams may be dominant.