should I wait for ipad2?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
should I wait for ipad2? or, should i just go for the current ipad? I dont really need the camera that ipad2 might come with.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    YES. Just wait for it. You'll get an extra year of OS support by buying iPad 2.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mysticmystic Posts: 514member
  • Reply 3 of 5
    miroddmirodd Posts: 15member
    I can't tell you whether or not to wait, but it's not exactly a long wait. 5 more days. You have to decide what you need/want. If the iPad meets/fits your criteria, then get it. If not, then wait. That said, other than the cost ($100 difference), I see no need to get the older model when the new one is literally right around the corner. You might not need the cameras, but you also don't have to use them. I haven't used the camera on any phone that I've bought in the last seven years, but that hasn't stopped me from buying/using the phones. I suppose the question you should ask yourself is whether a dual core processor, thinner and lighter profile, double the RAM, and improved performance in every area that counts worth a $100 more?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I am also wait ipad1 phone my hand and you tell come's to ipad2 phone this is not fair .

PetCareRx Coupons Code
  • Reply 5 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coulsone View Post

I am also wait ipad1 phone my hand and you tell come's to ipad2 phone this is not fair .

Now HERE'S a guy who has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.