iPod Touch 4G and OS 4.3

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Since upgrading my iPod touch 4g to the new OS 4.3, I have seen some odd pixelation on the top left hand of the screen when first turning it on, anybody else?

I've had this iPod since last oct and this has been happening ONLY since upgrading. I noticed that 4.3.1 will come out in a couple of weeks to address other issues, so what is the best way to have this checked out? Go to the Apple store or phone tech support?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dero View Post

Since upgrading my iPod touch 4g to the new OS 4.3, I have seen some odd pixelation on the top left hand of the screen when first turning it on, anybody else?

I've had this iPod since last oct and this has been happening ONLY since upgrading. I noticed that 4.3.1 will come out in a couple of weeks to address other issues, so what is the best way to have this checked out? Go to the Apple store or phone tech support?

I have this exact same experience. It usually happens when plugged in to the dock or a power cable. It seems to go away pretty quickly, but it's annoying.