So im in this huge argument with a Android fanboy lol

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
So im in this huge argument with a Android fanboy lol. I say this to him.

@sitbackrelaxxx Here ya go. iOS ahead of Android, growing faster "The Android stats are for the total platform while iOS stats are broken out into 3 categories, iPhone, iPad and iPod. Android has never come close to passing iOS as a whole," Google that if u want. You are wrong once again!!!!

ICON7T6

He replies back with this.

@ICON7T6 LOL you are the one who is on crack fanboy. Yet another false comment made by you. Please do yourself a favor and Google "Android bigger then iOS", go down to I believe the fourth result "Chart of the Day" and fucking read it. There is even a nice little chart to look at incase you don't know how to read. This is from a very liable and unbiased source too. Hahaha you are so pathetic. Lies lies lies. You know absolutely nothing and you even make other Apple fanboys embarrassed hahahaha I do

sitbackrelaxxx

@ICON7T6 You idiot, how many times do I have to tell a retard that I love trolling over you destroying your comments hahahahah. Pulling nonsense out of your a$$ once again I see. That source I just gave you plainly states that Android beats iOS including everything that is iOS mobile. That includes ipod touch as well. These are the numbers that are most up to date too. iOS as a whole involves computers as well dumb ass hahahahahah. Android is strickly mobile.

sitbackrelaxxx 2

@ICON7T6 lol you are too funny. I won in this argument in every way because I gave you liable facts from a liable source. I call you stupid because you have shown me nothing to prove otherwise hahahahah. I am glad that you think I am mad though, it keeps you coming back lol. This is tooooo easy.

sitbackrelaxxx

@ICON7T6 Even with the iphone being on Verizon, Android is still outselling it. The Thunderbolt itself is outselling the iphone on verizon and it is also a Verizon exclusive phone. So there you go, one verizon exclusive phone is outselling the verizon iphone 4. Can't get much more fair then that hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sitbackrelaxxx

This guy has got to be the wrolds biggest Android fanboy lol. Now all this is over the video weve all seen HTC Evo vs iPhone 4. Heres a link if you havent seen it.

So I ended up googleing Android bigger then iOS like he said and find the link he was talking about.

Heres a link.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart...d-share-2011-4

My question is how is this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    Why does it matter?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Why does it matter?

Honestly it doesnt and its pointless. I just find interesting that there are people out there so bone headed lol. I told the guy I use to own an Android device and switched to the iPhone because I didnt care for the Android market. Well he blew up on me pretty much lol. I mean when it comes down to it people are gonna buy what they wanna buy. This sitbackrelaxxx guy said the only reason people buy Apple products is because they are brain washed. That kinda ticked me off because I know thats not why I chose the iPhone.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    There's too many people using their choice of a consumer product as a statement of who they are. These are just electronic aids. That's it. If you like the colors of one, or the icons on another, or you just like a particular name, who should be threatened by that? It's not my business, nor should it be yours.

Do you really base what you buy and it's worth by market share?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

There's too many people using their choice of a consumer product as a statement of who they are. These are just electronic aids. That's it. If you like the colors of one, or the icons on another, or you just like a particular name, who should be threatened by that? It's not my business, nor should it be yours.

Do you really base what you buy and it's worth by market share?

No not at all. I just find it hard not to argue back at comments like this.

@ICON7T6 The iPhone is now behind Android and is continuingto lose ground. The Thunderbolt is outselling your iPhone on Verizon. You lose, bottom line. Hahahaha. Your in denial, bottom line. You would spend $600 on a piece of Steve Job's rancid shit if he told you it was revolutionary and slapped a shiny Apple logo on it, bottom line. Your argument has been destroyed by me over and over, bottom line. Hahahahahaha

sitbackrelaxxx

Thats not the reason bought my iPhone lol. This guy is crazy!!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    It dosent stop with this guy lol.

The iphone 5 will lose to top Android devices the day it is released just like the iphone 4 was. Apple will always be a locked down source and will always be boring. It will always be a lack luster in the features catagory. Apple has never had any desire to change the way the iphone interface looks since the first one. For Apple to say that thier next iphone will have a bigger screen to keep up with the latest Android devices im sure hurt Stevie boy's Apple ego badly hahahahahahahahaha

sitbackrelaxxx
  • Reply 6 of 7
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ICON5o2 View Post

No not at all. I just find it hard not to argue back at comments like this

Then find it less hard. By arguing, you already lose, regardless of the side you take.

Quote:

He's a troll. You took the bait. Stop arguing and idiocy goes away.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Then find it less hard. By arguing, you already lose, regardless of the side you take.

He's a troll. You took the bait. Stop arguing and idiocy goes away.

This is true and I do regret even replying to this guy. I usually just go about my way but for some reason I couldnt resist lol. Nobody will win an argument in this guys mind. I guess its because I use to be kinda like him (not nowhere near as bad) with Android. That all changed when my gf asked for a iPod Touch for xmas. Thats a whole other story though.

Ive never came across anyone like this guy. I know some Android fanboys but this guy takes it to whole new level!