X-2

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well, since all we are talking about these days are movies, I thought I 'll start one for Xmen2.

As for the title of the thread, Belle, I guess you have set a standard for these now.

My second most anticipated movie of 2003 is X2 after LOTR:RTK.

IMO Brian Singer did an excellent job with the first one. It never grows old for, I watch it at least once a month.

X2 promises to be even bigger and better. you can catch the latest trailer on the quicktime movie page.

I can't wait to see Nightcrawler in action.

[ 12-19-2002: Message edited by: Jonathan ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    I'd like to see more Murder Mayhem and Sex. Where's teh movies for Adults??

I am though looking forward to X-2 because the first had to flesh out the characters a little too much.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I thought the first X-Men was ****ing shit. Maybe no that bad but not good.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
    [quote]Originally posted by Scott:

<strong>I thought the first X-Men was ****ing shit. Maybe no that bad but not good.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Its really bad.....
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Didn't like the first X-Men either. Hopefully this one will be better.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    jamiljamil Posts: 210member
    Whoa!!!

Am I the only one who liked the first X men?

Granted they did not go into the origins with the first movie like Spiderman but they fleshed out the key characters well and was a good sci fi action flick.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I loved the first X-Men movie. My only real complaint was that it was Wolvie's movie a little too much. But, I guess in some people's mind he's THE X-Man.

I also wonder why they stiffed Angel, he was my favorite. The Beast I didn't miss (although his current cat-like look is kinda cool.)

Jeff
  • Reply 7 of 7
    The movie was fine to me. I would definitely not pay full price, though. Maybe matinee. Maybe the rental cost. I'm not too picky.

In X-men 2 Wolverine drives a black Rx-8.

I know this because I'm a rotorhead.