Problems with Ical

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Ical has suddenly deleted all my entries (past and future) and is refusing to let me enter new details saying "This calendar was created by Mail" and that I cannot make entries other than todo.

I did get some notes saying the ICal was going to stop working - but I think I followed the instructions about dealing with that.

As you can tell - I am a bit of an IT fool - but can anyone help? I have lost lots of critical data

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    liamd27liamd27 Posts: 22member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ann Knights View Post

Ical has suddenly deleted all my entries (past and future) and is refusing to let me enter new details saying "This calendar was created by Mail" and that I cannot make entries other than todo.

I did get some notes saying the ICal was going to stop working - but I think I followed the instructions about dealing with that.

As you can tell - I am a bit of an IT fool - but can anyone help? I have lost lots of critical data

Notes saying that iCal was going to stop working? Apple sent you a sticky note detailing how they were going to remote disable your iCal? Can you clarify what you mean?