My poor Packers

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ahhh!

Dear God 24 to zip! The Falcons are beating the Packers! Dear God where is our run defense? This is a pathetic game!

Oy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Its pretty unbelievable!!!!

wow . . it actually has me kinda rooting for the Packers . . . just to spare them the shame
  • Reply 2 of 13
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Packers score on opening 2nd half drive...snow...

The stage is set, Brett!

Jeff
  • Reply 3 of 13
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    The Packers let us (New England fans) down last weekend. They deserve to be out of the playoffs.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    they're losing.

so...what's the problem...??
  • Reply 5 of 13
    Atlanta played like a team possessed. Not at all what was expected.

The Packers were considered the clear favorite, they had the home field advantage, cold, crowd etc . . . Favre's experience, Vic's inexperience with playoffs . . .

well, that's the problem . . .
  • Reply 6 of 13
    (high fives Fran)

I agree...screw the Packers!

I'm still bitter about 1996. And this year. Oh and while I'm at it...screw the Mets! (still bitter about 1986, waits for EmAn to come throw down)

First playoff loss at home in Green Bay's history. Ahh..it warms my heart .

I.M. VanDeWaals
  • Reply 7 of 13
    oh, im no fan, just surprised is all
  • Reply 8 of 13
    Woohoo! Go Falcons!!!

Sorry all you packer fans, but you gotta admit that Green Bay did not play well at all. Favre seemed rushed and uncomfortable... Vick was back to his highlight reel form.

Going into this game I wasn't really sure about the Falcons' chances... but I figured that since both teams were sort of limping into the postseason, the birds had a shot... Now I am pumped, hopefully they'll put up a great fight up in philly
  • Reply 9 of 13
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Go Falcons Go! Now we just need the Browns and the Giants to win tomorrow and I have 22 of 23 fantasy playoff team members still in it!~
  • Reply 10 of 13
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    go team, go !
  • Reply 11 of 13
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by VanDeWaals:

<strong>

I'm still bitter about 1996. And this year. Oh and while I'm at it...screw the Mets! (still bitter about 1986, waits for EmAn to come throw down)

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Eh, I'll leave you alone since the Sox should've won the series in '86 (of course a year before I was born though lol).

BTW, have you heard about the possible 3-way deal between the Red Sox, Mets and Expos? We'd get Shea Hellenbrand and you'd be getting either Colon or Vazquez. I don't know who the other players involved are though.

[ 01-05-2003: Message edited by: EmAn ]</p>
  • Reply 12 of 13
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I couldn't be happier with today's result at Lambeau. Green Bay, no longer unbeatable at Lambeau when it's 34 F or below...no longer unbeatable at Lambeau in the play-offs.
  • Reply 13 of 13
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    it just pisses me off becuase the vikings should have taken the 34 and below title this year.