Power Mac G4 17' Monitor (Need Part, Can't Find Online)

in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Just recently, I have acquired an Apple Power Mac G4 17" Monitor. Upon receiving it, the cord on the back of the monitor has been cut, giving me a fixer up project. I am not sure what the exact name of the part is called, but it is the main wire cluster that runs from the back of the monitor into two separate circuit boards, one having black and red wires, the other having pink, white and black wires. I'm just curious, could anyone out there tell me what I'm looking for, and where to find it online? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Sign In or Register to comment.