Favorite TV show

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
1.Personally Junkyard wars(AKA in BG, scrapheap showdown), altohugh since Cathy Rogers left full mettle challenge is up there.

2.Seinfeld

3.Simpsons

Comments

• Reply 1 of 62
    sorry that is GB

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited by: xterra48 ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 62
    simpsons.

comcen also has some good shows. tds w/ jon stewart, trigger happy (from disgusting britain), dave chapelle, and more. but of course, none can compare to the simpsons.

seinfeld is pretty good too, but i almost never watch it.
  • Reply 3 of 62
    eloelo Posts: 22member
    1. Simpsons

2. Seinfeld

and then in no particular order:

Sanford and Son

Justice League

Jiminy Glick

MST3K

• Reply 4 of 62
    nx7oenx7oe Posts: 198member
    1. Married with Children

2. Friends

3. Will and Grace

4. SmallVille

5. WWE

6. Yu-Gi-Oh (really)

• Reply 5 of 62
    CSI (the origional Vegas one) and Enterprise (StarTreck)

unfortunately, I don't get to watch them much, maybe once a month ... with 4 children, my TV spends a lot of time showing kids DVDs.
  • Reply 6 of 62
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Simpsons
  • Reply 7 of 62
    [quote]Originally posted by Mulattabianca:

<strong>Simpsons </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hands down one of the best shows currently on TV. The past couple seasons were pretty bad, but now it seems to be getting good again. Plus it is still better than about 99% of the crap out there.

My 2nd favorite show would have to be the original Twilight Zone which incidentally is where I got my username from

• Reply 8 of 62
    In my humble The Simpsons is the greatest feat of sustained comedic writing and characterisation in T.V history, it is frankly scarily funny. As the great man says, " it's funny 'cos it's true" Lisa for President.
  • Reply 8 of 62
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    1) Enterprise

2) Firefly (Now canceled )

3) 3rd rock reruns

4) Simpsons

5) Malcom in the middle (This show is practically based on my family)
  • Reply 10 of 62
    Edge of Darkness

Private Schulz

Horizon ( best science/ de-bunking programme in the history of TV)

The Office- just embarrisingly funny ,

No fecking sci-fi bollocks- don't care how much y'all wanna shag one of the secondary characters.
  • Reply 11 of 62
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    In no order at all:

The Simpsons

Seinfeld

South Park

The Daily Show

Boston Public

Futurama (When it's on)

Malcolm in the Middle

Insomniac

[I could live with just FOX and Comedy Central and nothing else.]
  • Reply 12 of 62
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    [UBB being weird]

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited by: Dogcow ]</p>
  • Reply 12 of 62
    1. Real Monsters ( Gee I miss that cartoon )

2. Simpsons

3. South Park

4. LEXX

5. Twilight Zone

6. Stargate SG-1

9,999,999. Seinfeld

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited by: MrBillData ]</p>
  • Reply 14 of 62
    Junkyard Wars

Monster Garage

The Man Show

Conan

I also have been known to watch "Cowboy Bebop" from time to time, but a lot of the episodes I've seen are kind of dumb. There are some cool ones though.
  • Reply 15 of 62
    Twin Peaks....D'ohhhh, i mean The Simpsons....then Twin Peaks...then M.A.S.H...the Seinfeld....g

when i was young i remember rushing home from school to see the original spiderman cartoons and Ultraman
  • Reply 16 of 62
    [quote]Originally posted by thegelding:

<strong>when i was young i remember rushing home from school to see the original spiderman cartoons and Ultraman</strong><hr></blockquote>

Astroboy! Marine Boy! Eighth Man! Saw all them on the Wee Willie Show. Honestly, Wee Willie...alright...

1. Six Feet Under

2. Dinner With 5

3. The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart

4. The Wire

5. The Sopranos

6. Nova

7. Frontline

8. David Letterman

9. Conan O'Brian

10. OZ
  • Reply 17 of 62
    marine boy...ha....with the o2 gum?? and i remember the banana splits....one day a week it had that live action island show...dang, what was it called?? danger island or something...loved that show...and kimba the white lion...and of course speed racer....mmmmm, trixie was hot when you are 10....g

• Reply 18 of 62

and from: <a href="http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/saturday/sa1008.php"; target="_blank">yesterdayland website</a>

For many, the most memorable feature segment was Danger Island. A live-action segment filmed on location, it featured the shipwrecked Professor Irwin Hayden and his crew as they outran dangerous natives, killer animals, and murderous pirates. The action-packed show featured a young man named Michael Vincent, who would come to be known as teen idol Jan-Michael Vincent, and many of the episodes were directed by Richard Donner, who would later helm the Lethal Weapon saga.

g
  • Reply 19 of 62
    gelding...get ready for a flashback...

and f@cking <a href="http://broadcastpioneers.50megs.com/breakfasttime.html"; target="_blank">Wee Willie Webber</a>!

He did have an afterschool show too. God I'm old.
  • Reply 20 of 62
    yeah...we are showing our age here artman....marine boy was great...i always wanted some of the oxygen gum....

do you remember when Ultraman was a live action show...little boy with a freakin spoon calling ultraman to fight awful looking creatures...g

"editors note: thegeldings memory is poor...note from site shows this comment:

"Beta Capsule

The device used by Hayata to transform into Ultraman. He usually just raises it above his head, clicks the button, and off he goes. Kept in the left breast pocket of his Science Patrol uniform. On one occasion, Hayata tries to transform with a spoon. As far as I know, Hayata doesn't say anything when he transforms in either the Japanese or English versions, although several of you have asked."

<a href="http://www.waynebrain.com/ultra/monsters/man_monsters.html"; target="_blank">great ultraman from the sixties site here</a>

i remember thinking (even at like 7 years old) that his "ultra water stream" was "gay"...luckily i think he only used it once....g

sorry about the gay comment jamie....change that to something else.....

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited by: thegelding ]</p>