If you were a Power Ranger...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
"What color would you be and why"

It's for the school newspaper (please don't flame me), if i could get some responses that would be cool. Try to be funny.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    I would be DareDevil red. That way, hopefully, people would think I was him instead of a Power Ranger.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Either green because I like the color green, or maybe bright red all over so I could get a bull to run me down and rid the world of one more Power Ranger.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I would be the purple one with the triangle on his head. For the same reason as the two above.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    [quote]Originally posted by Anders the White:

<strong>I would be the purple one with the triangle on his head. For the same reason as the two above.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Is that the gay one?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I would be a color changing Power Ranger so that I could adapt depending on what Tom Ridge declares the terrorism color of the day to be.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    ringoringo Posts: 329member
    bright clear

you heard me!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    I'd be Tommy the Green Ranger because Dragonzord kicked ass and calling a zord with a flute is totally rad!

What a sad 1000'th post
  • Reply 8 of 8
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:

<strong>I'd be Tommy the Green Ranger because Dragonzord kicked ass and calling a zord with a flute is totally rad!

What a sad 1000'th post</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's even sadder that you know so much about Power Rangers.

I'd be the Mucus Green Ranger, so bad guys would want to stay away from me for fear of sinusitis (which I currently have).