Roller Blade Wheels

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I havn't roller bladed for about a year because my wheels...haha well kinda exploaded and I havn't been to quick to replace them. I ordered them from a online place in new york but don't remember the site and am just wondering if anyone knows where i could look.

i understnad this isn't exactly the type of question you ask at an online computer community but i figured why not at least try.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    Do you have bauer or Roller Blades?? That will make a difference in itself. I personally use Bauer and order direct from them.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by ijerry:

<strong>Do you have bauer or Roller Blades?? That will make a difference in itself. I personally use Bauer and order direct from them.</strong><hr></blockquote>

no, i bought some generic brand...well they weren't that generic, they are good solid blades, and i put abec7 berrings and nice wheels on...they were for blading far for recreation...and i'd like to start again
  • Reply 3 of 3
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    If there is a skate shop in your town, or even a snowboarding shop, something along those lines, they should be able to point you in the right direction. I would stay away from the mass market sporting good stores, they only kinda know name brand stuff(i.e. Bauer, Rollerblade.) the little shops are all into customization. They should be able to help you out a lot more.