Mitsubishi should make a CD from their commercials' music

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Every Mitsubishi commercial has good music. Lots have good trance. My sister thinks they should make a CD, I thought that was a great idea! Then she said maybe they shouldn't, since if they didn't have enough to fill the CD they'd fill the rest in with crap.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    rampancyrampancy Posts: 363member
    [quote]Originally posted by Aquatic:

<strong>Every Mitsubishi commercial has good music. Lots have good trance. My sister thinks they should make a CD, I thought that was a great idea! Then she said maybe they shouldn't, since if they didn't have enough to fill the CD they'd fill the rest in with crap. </strong><hr></blockquote>

You're talking about the ads featuring the track "One Week", by the Barenaked Ladies, right? (Are there others? Those are the only ones I know.) Funny, because it's a relatively old song--the album it was on, Stunt, was released in 2000 and they've already released a new one a while back. If you liked One Week, you should check out Stunt. It's a good album all around.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Another song is from Crystal Method called "Name of the Game." I'm sure you can find it on CM's albums, but it's also on MTV2s "Handpicked" compilation CD.