Am I going crazy??

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Last week I was in an Apple store in California, and looking at the new MBA 11", I distinctly remember seeing 3 configurations for sale on the iPad electronic sign. But everything I am seeing and reading is pointing to only 2 configurations for sale.

Does anyone know what the 3rd configuration might be?

Or better yet, is there an i7 11" configuration sold in the retail stores? I called three stores and was told by two of them that the i7 model is available, but the other store told me it wasn't available.

TIA

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by geekinc View Post

Last week I was in an Apple store in California, and looking at the new MBA 11", I distinctly remember seeing 3 configurations for sale on the iPad electronic sign. But everything I am seeing and reading is pointing to only 2 configurations for sale.

Or better yet, is there an i7 11" configuration sold in the retail stores? I called three stores and was told by two of them that the i7 model is available, but the other store told me it wasn't available.

TIA

There are 2 base i5 configs. you can reconfigure it to an i7 online
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by geekinc View Post

TIA

There are 2 base i5 configs. you can reconfigure it to an i7 online
  • Reply 3 of 3
    To answer my own question, I just got back from the Apple store and there are three configs available, base, 4G/128G, and i7/4G/256G.