Challenge For You Video Game Lovin' Bronies

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014




Name all the characters!

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 6
    What's the first one? Is it from a console-only title?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 14,223moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post


    Name all the characters!



    JC Denton, Lara Croft, Dr Freeman, Adam Jensen

    Chell, Stranger, Link, Commander Shepard

    Kaidan Alenko, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Nathan Drake
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post


    JC Denton, Lara Croft, Dr Freeman, Adam Jensen

    Chell, Stranger, Link, Commander Shepard

    Kaidan Alenko, Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Nathan Drake



    Well done!



  • Reply 4 of 6
    Who's "Stranger" though? I thought that pony was someone from Call Of Juarez.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 14,223moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post


    Who's "Stranger" though? I thought that pony was someone from Call Of Juarez.



    I thought it might have been the character from OddWorld: Stranger's Wrath:







    but you're right, it's not. It's John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post


    ...but you're right, it's not. It's John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.



    Ah Okie
Sign In or Register to comment.