New Mac OSX User, and Former All Around Apple Hater

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I am here to confess that I used to be a stout hater of all things Apple. I started against Mac OS, telling people not to buy Macs, not wanting one myself, truly just because I thought it was too difficult, because I wasn't familiar with it. Then came the Iphone. I truly hated it, and at first, with real reason, but then came the Iphone 4....then the Ipad 2. I am now in love with Apple's products, as I own the Iphone 4 for Verizon, the Ipad 2 32gb wifi, and the 2011 Mac Book Pro 13in, that I just bought 2 weeks ago. Apple's customer service/tech support, has been nothing short of top notch, and industry leading, and that includes my Mac Book Pro. I personally think that Lion is awesome, and I'm enjoying still getting to know Mac OS X.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    I can think of other non computer related things that I had an aversion to until I got comfortable and then started realizing how good it is. Beer for one lol. Hated the stuff growing up until I had some good stuff.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hmurchison View Post

I can think of other non computer related things that I had an aversion to until I got comfortable and then started realizing how good it is. Beer for one lol. Hated the stuff growing up until I had some good stuff.

I still hate beer lol.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I installed it on my MacBook and it is much faster. Everything feels....snappier. It makes your computer run faster and gives you about 6-10GB of free space on your hard drive. It also runs in 64-bit and has many new small features that make it wonderful.

Best Buy has it on sale for $25 and free shipping. $30 is cheap for an operating system.