Apple TV + iCloud Issues

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Is anyone else having these problems? The's a thread that's growing over at Apple's community forums; but I don't see any Apple news site reporting any of this, and apple seems to be ignoring it.

Basically, if you're an Apple TV owner and you purchase a TV program through Apple TV (not iTunes), apple charges you for your purchase, but nothing is delivered to your Apple TV. This is effecting new television episode purchases as well as people who have season passes. New episodes of the shows are not available to watch as part of the pass and customers are prompted to pay the individual price per episode, even though they bought the pass. And even then, they can't watch what they've bought. Here's an example from the Apple forums:

Quote:

Same issue for me for the last 2 nights, purchases not showing up on appleTv or check for purchases on my mac, I reported one episode yesterday and they resent it, it downloaded on the mac but appletv and itunes store still dont think I own it, keep telling me I already purchased do I want to purchase again.... what!!

Purchase history shows all the episodes, some one forgot to hook up the cable between purchase history and iCloud I think..... starting to get mighty pi**ed off.

Here's a link to the thread:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=60&tstart=0

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    111 Replies... still no official response... and still broken.

Why is no one reporting this?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hapychkn View Post

111 Replies... still no official response... and still broken.

Why is no one reporting this?

Apple doesn't ever provide "official replies".