YouTube will not work on my IPad 2?

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
I have had my iPad for about 4 months, YouTube was working fine. Then I upgraded to ios5 and for the first two week it was working fine, but for the last two weeks YouTube has not been working, not on the app nor safari. I know it's not a problem with my connection, because when I open the apps, all my subscriptions are there, the top categories are there, even the video info and comments are there. When I try to open the video howeever, it keeps loading.and sometimes it says unknown error or can't connect to YouTube. Same thing from safari, any tips/suggestions

Ps.. This is being posted on my iPad 2

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ornice View Post

I have had my iPad for about 4 months, YouTube was working fine. Then I upgraded to ios5 and for the first two week it was working fine, but for the last two weeks YouTube has not been working, not on the app nor safari. I know it's not a problem with my connection, because when I open the apps, all my subscriptions are there, the top categories are there, even the video info and comments are there. When I try to open the video howeever, it keeps loading.and sometimes it says unknown error or can't connect to YouTube. Same thing from safari, any tips/suggestions

Ps.. This is being posted on my iPad 2

Try resetting settings. If that doesn't work try a restore.

No problems on my iPad 2 iOS5 with you tube playback.