iCloud Calander question

Posted:
in iCloud edited January 2014
For some reason, when i go to iCloud.com, it shows triplicate birthdays in the calendar. My email & contacts are fine, it's just the calendar. My iPhone & iMac calendars are fine also, it's just on the iCloud site. I dont sync calendars in itunes as i use iCloud, so i know that's not the problem. Does anyone have an idea? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chrisdf View Post

For some reason, when i go to iCloud.com, it shows triplicate birthdays in the calendar. My email & contacts are fine, it's just the calendar. My iPhone & iMac calendars are fine also, it's just on the iCloud site. I dont sync calendars in itunes as i use iCloud, so i know that's not the problem. Does anyone have an idea? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I had the same problem and ended up deleting and reentering a bunch of stuff.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I'm having a similar issue, for me it's showing a double entry for every contact on iCloud's web interface. My iPhone and iPad contacts look fine, just iCloud web.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Outside of iCloud, what is the best calendar program to use, as an alternative to iCal? I am not sure yet that I want to transition to iCloud.