Corrupted iCloud Database

Posted:
in iCloud edited January 2014
The iCloud database for my Mac email has become corrupted; addresses and calender events have duplicated many times over. When I connected to the cloud it doubled the problem! The Genius bar was able to restore from a backup file so my calender and contacts are correct but....I can no longer use iCloud because of the corrupted file on the server. Does anyone know of a way to totally clear the iCloud database which would allow me to re-sync with the cloud and use the service. It appears that I would need to establish a new Mac email, reset all my iTunes stuff, etc. which could be a real hassle.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    If you're looking for something funky, glamorous and show-stopping for your wedding day, go retro. While there have always been retro-lovers, the style really hit its peak recently with TV series such as Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire leading the way with 'lady-like' glamour. To celebrate WeddingsOnline's Karen Birney rustles up some glamorous inspiration and showcases 10 wedding dress that capture the 'retro' style so well, whether you see yourself as a 50's starlett or a 70's swinger.

If you're looking for sassy retro style, Ian Stuart is your man. These tea-length dresses aren't just for showing off a killer pair of heels, they are also ultra-feminine and their full, kicked-out skirts scream 'Jack Rabbit Slims' (it's from<em>Pulp Fiction</em>, in case you didn't know!) The french lace on Cadillac is just to die for and gives a glamorous finish to the dress, while the slitghly dropped waist, sweetheart neckline and rouching on Cannes makes for a more demure dress, where you can let the shape speak for itself!

These Ian Stuart dresses are a little more 80s in style, while the cut is firmly Mad Men-esque. The full skirt on each are very playful, while the accessories on each give them a more French Riveira 1983 feel. Super cute and daringly chic.

Lizzie Agnew's oh-so-sweet creations have all the charm of the 40s, with below the knee skirts and conservative bodices. One of the great things about these dresses is they can be worn again after the wedding and passed on - not to mention appreciate - to the next generation!

These modern takes on a 60s look are incredibly stylish, though not for the faint hearted. They are very different shapes but encompass a 60s ethos of 'if you got it, flaunt it', but are also very aware that it's a wedding day! These would be perfect evening or day after dresses!

Ok, this may be going against the whole 'Top 10 Retro Dresses' topic but if this jumpsuit doesn't say RETRO GLAMOUR to you I'll eat that hat. Chiffon sleeves? Check. Diamonte sash? Check. Silk pilazzo pants? Checkarino! Very 70s, very Studio 54, very you...