Playlists on iPhone

rbrrbr
Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Has anybody found a way to make the iPhone play albums or playlists instead of just jumping around?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ?!?!?!?!

Choose a playlist or an album instead of selecting "Shuffle" from "All Songs".

I'm all but certain that you're the ONLY person who HASN'T figured out how to do that!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    rbrrbr Posts: 631member
    There is no control of the iPhone when connected to, for example, a car radio via USB. At least my old iPod was able to do that.

P.S. People really don't post questions for the special purpose of annoying you.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    OK then, the answer to the question you posted is: "Yes".
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RBR View Post

There is no control of the iPhone when connected to, for example, a car radio via USB. At least my old iPod was able to do that.

P.S. People really don't post questions for the special purpose of annoying you.

Well, except you. Your question was incredibly vague and seemed to have an obvious answer. I'm still not sure what you're asking. Clarity helps.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    rbrrbr Posts: 631member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sessamoid View Post

Well, except you. Your question was incredibly vague and seemed to have an obvious answer. I'm still not sure what you're asking. Clarity helps.

In that case, you are obviously incredibly paranoid and wasting everyone's time showing it on a stale thread.