Pages and Numbers

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I just purchased my first Apple Computer (iMac) after decades of Windows-based platforms. Getting used to the differences and I would like to know if it is possible to import a Pages document into a Numbers spreadsheet? Thanks for your help:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    How would you? go about doing that? One's a document, the other is a spreadsheet. I can see bringing a portion of a graph made in Numbers into Pages, but what do you intend to do with the information in Pages once in Numbers?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blujay42 View Post

I just purchased my first Apple Computer (iMac) after decades of Windows-based platforms. Getting used to the differences and I would like to know if it is possible to import a Pages document into a Numbers spreadsheet? Thanks for your help:

You can add a text box to a Numbers spreadsheet and then Paste text into it. I just copied the first two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence into a text box I created in a Numbers spreadsheet. Like Tallest Skil said though I am curious why you want to import a document into a spreadsheet but by using a text box you may get the desired result you are looking for.

Cheers,
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceBergs View Post

Like Tallest Skil said though I am curious why you want to import a document into a spreadsheet but by using a text box you may get the desired result you are looking for.

Looks like we'll never know...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Thanks for sharing this post with us .This one is the most important and most popular post in which we are read a lot of information and discuss with another.

SEO Next