Problem with Apple Customer Service

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello guys. I'm in France and I have a problem with apple's customer service.

I've bought about Christmas a beautiful Titanium 550. But the battery could'nt recharge, so i sent it back to Apple for mending. The fact is they didn't mend it the first time. I told them it was probably the power adapter but they told me it was not, and not to send it with the Ti. So I sent it again and again and again, the last time with the adpater. Then It appeared that DHL had lost it on the way back.

I battled to get a brand new Ti, like at least the new 667 (remember, we're in august and I still don't have anything). But they're trying to set me up.

So what I want to know is how I could

1) get a computer back FAST

2) or ask them to refund me (which they refused)

Is there no way to threat them with any kind of legal action? And is the customer service in the USA more understanding ?...

So if you could help me caus I'm getting real bored

Thx

Byron

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    You have to ask to speak to the customer service rep's manager. Then tell the manager exactly what you want done. If he isn't cooperative, you want to speak to his manager/boss. Usually you can work yourself up the food chain to the point where someone will do something by becoming a tremendous pain in their ass. At least, that seems to be what works best in the states
  • Reply 2 of 2
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    i think you have to contact DHL, instead of apple. You say that DHL lost the package, so they have to replace it, or give you some money back. The only thing Apple would have to give you is a tracking number. That is, unless they sent it uninsured, then Apple (I think) would be responsible for replacing it. Either way I suggest doing a lot of calling and bugging them till you get your way.