i phone 4s, i tunes, mac book pro

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
my original i tunes account is housed on an old Dell. i have populated my i phone with all the music i care about. my question is, how can i populate my new Mac Book Pro's i tunes with all of the music from my i phone? when synching, i get the impression the i tunes account on the Mac, which has almost no music on it, acts as the "master" library, and will erase the music from my phone.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt Whitley View Post

my original i tunes account is housed on an old Dell. i have populated my i phone with all the music i care about. my question is, how can i populate my new Mac Book Pro's i tunes with all of the music from my i phone? when synching, i get the impression the i tunes account on the Mac, which has almost no music on it, acts as the "master" library, and will erase the music from my phone.

it will erase it. it says it will do it and thats what it will do.

move the music files from shitty dell to nice mac over ethernet or wifi or usb cable or disc or whatever other networking mode the shitty dell is capable of because macbook can probably do any and all and then some....