tracking another phone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I have been able to set up tracking for my own phone, but i would like to be able to track my husbands also. I can not figure it out for the life of me. Please let me know how.

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pier01 View Post


    I have been able to set up tracking for my own phone, but i would like to be able to track my husbands also. I can not figure it out for the life of me. Please let me know how.



    You both should add the "Find My Friends" app and then send each other the invites. OTOH, if you want to track him secretly, I can't help you!
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pier01 View Post


    I have been able to set up tracking for my own phone, but i would like to be able to track my husbands also. I can not figure it out for the life of me. Please let me know how.



    if his phone has its own @me.com or iCloud you can log into his particular iCloud/@me.com and track
  • Reply 3 of 7
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,399member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post


    if his phone has its own @me.com or iCloud you can log into his particular iCloud/@me.com and track



    Only if Find My iPhone is set up and location services are allowed.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    there's app for that. try to google it cause as far as i know it's not just one app,
  • Reply 5 of 7
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,399member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandy009 View Post


    there's app for that. try to google it cause as far as i know it's not just one app,



    But it's meaningless if she didn't already have it installed and set up.
  • Reply 6 of 7


    she can always turn them on herself if she's that concerned...

  • Reply 7 of 7


    There are so many apps can do this. Maybe you could search in google by yourself.


     


    BTW, I am unwilling to tell you which app, because I afraid I am your husbandsimage

Sign In or Register to comment.