Web sites to watch movies on you iPad for free

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

hey

So i recently bought an ipad 2 and wanted to know if there were any websites were i could watch movies and Tv shows on it with out installing any apps and stuff.

Thanks 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Since that's illegal, why would we help you with it?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    charlitunacharlituna Posts: 7,217member

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam420 View Post

hey

So i recently bought an ipad 2 and wanted to know if there were any websites were i could watch movies and Tv shows on it with out installing any apps and stuff.

Thanks 

Very few to none. The main reason being that most of those web sites are based on Flash tech and that simply doesn't work on the iPad and likely never will now that Adobe has given up creating a mobile version of Flash. 

I think CBS might be the only company producing an HTML5 based site at this point. The bulk (ABC, ABC Family, NBC, Hulu etc) you will have to get an App. That said most of the apps are free as are the service behind them. At least when the site is from a network. Hulu and Netflix require subscriptions. 

• Reply 3 of 4
    charlitunacharlituna Posts: 7,217member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Since that's illegal, why would we help you with it?

You are making a rather huge assumption. the OP never said anything about not paying for content, just that he was looking to avoid having to download a bunch of apps. 

• Reply 4 of 4

Hi Im watching movies online on Ipad 4 in http://losmovies.com its really free and without any payment or redirecting