Can someone make the iPhone icons in 48*48 pixels and upload it?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014

Hi, I would like someone to make the Phone, Messages, Camera, (iOS 6 style) Settings, Calender, Clock, Videos, Notes, Newstand,App Store,Reminders, Safari, Mail, Music, Maps, Weather, Photos and the iTunes icons in 48*48 pixels and upload it into this thread?

This will be extremely appreciated and sorry for the hassle!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    sr2012sr2012 Posts: 896member
    Hi, I would like someone to make the Phone, Messages, Camera, (iOS 6 style) Settings, Calender, Clock, Videos, Notes, Newstand,App Store,Reminders, Safari, Mail, Music, Maps, Weather, Photos and the iTunes icons in 48*48 pixels and upload it into this thread?

This will be extremely appreciated and sorry for the hassle!

Look into the Jailbreak community... If you jailbreak you can extract all these files, it is not legal to repost them, but some "not-so-legal" sites may have them.

Good luck.

Or you can ask Samsung... Since they ripped off Apple. LOL.
  • Reply 2 of 18

Quote:

Originally Posted by sr2012 View Post

Look into the Jailbreak community... If you jailbreak you can extract all these files, it is not legal to repost them, but some "not-so-legal" sites may have them.

Good luck.

Or you can ask Samsung... Since they ripped off Apple. LOL.

I am pretty sure I can use iPhone explorer without jailbreaking?

• Reply 3 of 18
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    You can always just set your background to black or white and take a screenshot by tapping home and power together and then transfer the image to the computer and create a luma mask. Black might be easier as the icons probably have more white in them than black.
  • Reply 4 of 18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You can always just set your background to black or white and take a screenshot by tapping home and power together and then transfer the image to the computer and create a luma mask. Black might be easier as the icons probably have more white in them than black.

I am sorry I do not know what a luma mask is, I am far better with hardware then software.

• Reply 5 of 18

Quote:

Originally Posted by macbook pro i5 View Post

I am sorry I do not know what a luma mask is, I am far better with hardware then software.

Luma means lumanince, AKA brightness, in Photoshop you can use the magic wand to select all the black in the picture and erase it, with an empty lower layer, it'll be transparent. :D

• Reply 6 of 18
    Luma means lumanince, AKA brightness, in Photoshop you can use the magic wand to select all the black in the picture and erase it, with an empty lower layer, it'll be transparent. :D

I don't have photoshop but using iPhone explorer could I extract the icon images? Because I have an iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 and since the phone is more important to me can u just jailbreak the iPod and take the icon images from there?
  • Reply 7 of 18
    I don't have photoshop but using iPhone explorer could I extract the icon images? Because I have an iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 and since the phone is more important to me can u just jailbreak the iPod and take the icon images from there?

Yeah actually you can just use http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ or something similar, no jailbreak required. You just need to go to the iPhone system files then extract the graphic resources. If this is on your own iPhone and don't redistribute or sell the icons, then at least up to this stage everything I believe is legal enough.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    sr2012 wrote: »
    Yeah actually you can just use http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ or something similar, no jailbreak required. You just need to go to the iPhone system files then extract the graphic resources. If this is on your own iPhone and don't redistribute or sell the icons, then at least up to this stage everything I believe is legal enough.
    It's my own iPhone and I'm not going to sell the icons, I will just extract the icons then reverse the colour on some of them or tweak others slightly for a high school project.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this was the program that I meant, I have used that many times before for moving other files.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    It's my own iPhone and I'm not going to sell the icons, I will just extract the icons then reverse the colour on some of them or tweak others slightly for a high school project.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this was the program that I meant, I have used that many times before for moving other files.

Cool, go ahead.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    Do you play Darksiders 2? I am trying to figure out the Arcane stat.
  • Reply 11 of 18

Quote:

Do you play Darksiders 2? I am trying to figure out the Arcane stat.

Is dark siders two fun?

• Reply 12 of 18
    Is dark siders two fun?

Yeah. Pretty sweet. I'm all set up for the 2nd half of this year. Darksiders2, then soon Borderlands2 and Assassin's Creed 3. This is the year...
    THE SEQUEL STRIKES BACK.

LOL. But it will take me a month to finish DS2, maybe more.

Video games are so, so long now. The amount of content they pack into it is phenomenal.

All on Xbox360. I stopped PC gaming 1 year ago and my life has been... simpler.

But the graphics of Xbox360. OMG so... 2004.

But the game developers are still able to create some amazing artistry like Darksiders, Assassin's, Deus Ex.
  • Reply 13 of 18

Quote:

Yeah. Pretty sweet. I'm all set up for the 2nd half of this year. Darksiders2, then soon Borderlands2 and Assassin's Creed 3. This is the year...

THE SEQUEL STRIKES BACK.

LOL. But it will take me a month to finish DS2, maybe more.

Video games are so, so long now. The amount of content they pack into it is phenomenal.

All on Xbox360. I stopped PC gaming 1 year ago and my life has been... simpler.

But the graphics of Xbox360. OMG so... 2004.

But the game developers are still able to create some amazing artistry like Darksiders, Assassin's, Deus Ex.

How could you forget black ops 2?

Oh and I play on a PS3, I have quite a few PS3 exclusive titles image

• Reply 14 of 18
    How could you forget black ops 2?
    Oh and I play on a PS3, I have quite a few PS3 exclusive titles :lol:

Heh. Not into COD stuff :-)
  • Reply 15 of 18

Quote:

Heh. Not into COD stuff :-)

Must be the curse of the 15-year-old teen ;) 

I watched a couple more trailers and gameplay for Assassins creed 3 and had an involuntary Gamergasm 

• Reply 16 of 18

Thanks for the sharing of information. It helped me a lot too.

• Reply 17 of 18

Thanks for the sharing of information. It helped me a lot too.

• Reply 18 of 18
    Must be the curse of the 15-year-old teen ;) 
    I watched a couple more trailers and gameplay for Assassins creed 3 and had an involuntary Gamergasm 

Darksiders2 gets my "Best Gameplay" of 2012 vote.

Assassins... Best "Epic" of 2012 I think.

DeusEx... Best "Science Fiction" of 2012.

Mass Effect 1/2/3... Best "Science Fiction" Game... Ever.

Yeah... As for COD... LOL it shows my age that I'm not into it. When I was growing up, it was predicted that when you reach 30 you stop playing video games. Didn't happen Ha Ha.