World Clock in iOS 6

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

Since Apple has no place one can send in bug reports, I thought I'd ask here.  Anyone out there know WTF has happened to the world clock in iOS 6?  

After the upgrade all my world clocks were wiped out and when I tried to put them back, the cities don't even exist anymore.  I can't say which cities exactly but I had my old home town in there, and the town where my parents live etc., but when I try to add them they simply can't be found on the map.  I'm thinking this has something to do with the screwup with the maps data but I can't even find anyone else talking about it.  

These are not small cities either, about half the capitals of the Provinces in Canada aren't on the list for example.  I mean WTF? I can't add a clock for my own capital?  There only appear to be about two or three cities from each country on the list whereas before you could add any city at all.  

I can't be the only one with this problem.  

I'd especially like to know if anyone can currently add a clock for Charlottetown PEI, Tuktoyaktuk Nunuvut, Churchill Man., Victoria BC, etc. 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Nope can't seem to add the cities you mentioned. Post it on Apple Discussion Forums ~ that's where bug reports get the most traction, actually, besides emailing Apple direct.
  • Reply 2 of 3

Well.. since more than 95% of the population of Canada lives less than 100 miles from the U.S. border, you could just pick a nearby U.S. city for your clock! ;) ;) ;)

• Reply 3 of 3

yeah i didnt notice it until you said so. maybe we should make a complaint about it on the apple website