iLife

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

Whatever happened to the new Pages that hasn't been upgraded for a few years now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5

Pages is iWork. iLife is different. 

Who knows.

• Reply 2 of 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Pages is iWork. iLife is different. 

Who knows.

You are quite right...so I ask the question again....the last upgrade was in '08.....and we have been told for a loooong time that there was a new release for iWork on the way!!

• Reply 3 of 5

Originally Posted by Bill Gordon View Post

...the last upgrade was in '08.....and we have been told for a loooong time that there was a new release for iWork on the way!!

What's wrong with iWork now? It's great software. Still better than Office in most meaningful respects.

• Reply 4 of 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

What's wrong with iWork now? It's great software. Still better than Office in most meaningful respects.

There is nothing wrong with it but Mac announced months ago that it would be completely improved, in what way I dunno as I agree that there really isn't anything wrong with it....just took the opportunity to ask the question thinking that there would be some kind of information available that this site has picked up on!image

• Reply 5 of 5

Originally Posted by Bill Gordon View Post

…Mac announced months ago that it would be completely improved…

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? When? Where?

Apple.

…thinking that there would be some kind of information available that this site has picked up on!image

You know, when it comes to software, there's not a whole lot that is ever leaked. Except iTunes, which is somehow really hard for Apple to keep under wraps. Most software they release is just dropped in our laps on announcement day. 

Sure, we expect iLife '13, iWork '13 and Logic Pro X, but we don't know anything at all concrete or even wispy about them.