Has Your MIni iPad Shipped?

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

32GB White, ordered 3:08am, Friday the 26th... has not.

Simultaneous order of light grey cover is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday the 29th, from Shenzhen!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member

16GB White ordered 3:03am, Friday the 26th....which is listed as preparing to ship but was able to track it down on UPS and I know it just left Osaka, Japan last night at 10:26pm. I looked up my item/serial number on the Apple support page. then typed it into track by reference on UPS or FedEx website and boom!

I also ordered a blue cover separately by 3:08am which has already been listed as shipped. 

• Reply 2 of 9

SMU's Adonis is a true web detective!

• Reply 3 of 9

AdonisSMU is spot-on...

After not finding "My Profile" on Apple's Support page, I simply googled: "my support profile site:apple.com" without quotes...

And voila, there was "My Profile," including my iPad Mini serial number... which when plugged in as a Reference Number into UPS Tracking indicated it's in Louisville, KY

It continues to be shown on Apple's order status site as "Preparing For Shipment."

But I'm not anxious... certainly not!

P.S. Cover is "Out For Delivery," via FedEx.

• Reply 4 of 9

Today it shows on the Apple site as shipping from Louisville.... where they obviously held them for overnight shipment and tomorrow delivery.

• Reply 5 of 9

Got mine!

It is sweet.

Gotta go play!

• Reply 6 of 9

OK, "Out for Delivery." So sometime today....

• Reply 7 of 9
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member

It was originally showing standard shipping with delivery Nov. 21.  I called and they upgraded to overnight on the 16th...no charge!  Awesome.

• Reply 8 of 9
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member

Now shipping from Shenzhen, tracking shows Nov 16 arrival.

• Reply 9 of 9
    Mine was supposed to arrive on the 19th, yet here I am using it to type this out. :D Loving it so far, so much easier to handle than my 3rd gen.