Advice please

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

i want an ipad mini (don't we all haha) but i am tired i mean TIRED of playing this cat and mouse game and getting wrong info from apple employees, if i get any info at all from them.

apple sold out first and second days.

on the second day while i was trying to track one down at best buy, target, walmart etc.. apple got some in but as i said sold them.

if i order from apple.com i get a delivery of 11-27.

if i order at apple.com for store pick up i can only order what my local apple store has left over from that day... (ok so how do i get one)

they wont tell me when they get stock in.. they say "all the time"

ok well today is sunday get any now? its all the time now...

should i just get to apple tomorrow before they open and tell them i will wait until they more in? i am assuming they will get some tomorrow being monday?

like i said tired of cat and mouse and may just get an ipad 2

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

Originally Posted by BLOND37 View Post

should i just get to apple tomorrow before they open and tell them i will wait until they more in? i am assuming they will get some tomorrow being monday?

Yeah, they say "all the time", but I don't think it's every single day, even near a new product launch. I don't know when Apple generally gets shipments, but this is a good idea if they are getting some that day.

Now, if you go wait again and they're out again, simply ask to speak to the store's manager or even the black-shirted inventory guy. No sense in a runaround; you're right about that. 

like i said tired of cat and mouse and may just get an ipad 2

It is my own opinion that you should do this instead. I seem to be in the minority on that, despite the quality of the iPad 2. image

• Reply 2 of 4
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    Just be patient. If you want the mini iPad, thats what you should have. You aren't going to be satisfied if thats what you wanted to begin with.
  • Reply 3 of 4

Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

You aren't going to be satisfied if thats what you wanted to begin with.

That's for sure. image

• Reply 4 of 4

Order it online ... then go have a life.

It'll get here when it get's here.  It's cool, but it's hardly a life-altering item. :)

You have been conditioned for your entire life by advertising.  THAT is why you feel you absolutely MUST have it immediately.  In reality though, waiting a couple weeks isn't going to make any difference at all.