This is the end..

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
If Apple doesnt release a computer that can keep up with my roommate's new 2.0 ghz and at a *good* price point, I will never buy from Apple again.

Ive waited, Ive wanted, but I can lose faith

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    You waited too long. You should have switched to wintel in '99.

Apple will never have competitive hardware. No, software is where Apple's promise lies. Unfortunately, OS X still relatively unpolished.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mac gurumac guru Posts: 367member
    Ahhhh Nostradamus up to your good ol "Apple should have died years ago" crap again eh?

Where ya been?

Mac Guru
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pookjppookjp Posts: 280member
    It's a moral decision for you? What if they fail your test now, but then surpass all Windows offerings in 2 years. Will you then buy a Mac, or will you stick to your pitiful conviction?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    haha, ok I was a little rushed because i was about to go to dinner with my friends-- yes, if apple at some time is way ahead of windows I might buy again. However, I dont see that as likely in the near future. Its not a moral issue, but a economic issue.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    This has no substantive connection to future Apple hardware. Rants belong in General Discussion.

As far as computers go, buy what you need and use it until it no longer does what you need. Remember that software is at least as important as hardware. You'll spend a lot less time worrying.