Preferences

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I am a new Mac user, and I am having problems with my preferences staying when I select them. For example, in Internet Explorer, when I change the text size to 120 or 150%, it lasts for awhile, but eventually it goes back to 100%, but I want it to stay at 150%. A different example is on my desktop backrounds, I havea folder selected and have it set for the picture to change every hour or so. So of the pictures are improperly sized so I have it set to center or fill screeen depending on the picture. The settings for those pirtures last for awhile, but like the text size, eventually reset back to stretch to fill screen. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks alot in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    quick question, which version of OSX are you using?

not sure why that would happen off hand, but i'll see what i can find when i know for sure which version of OSX you're running.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    He must run 10.2 at least, since he set his desktop picture to change every hour. But for his problem, I really don't know. For me, the only thing I notice for pref is that OS X lost sometime individual folder setting...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Hey guys, its 10.23, or whichever the lastest revision is, I am pretty sure that is it. Let me know if there is any other questions that you might have pertaining to this problem. Thanks again.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    alcimedes ? I didn't go and searched about it because you said you were going to... do I have to ?