An Interview With Walt Mossberg on the future of technology

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

In an interview with the App Store Chronicle, Walt Mossberg, the "kingmaker" of technology, and a personal friend of Steve Jobs, made his predictions for the future of technology, and the web and offered up advice on innovation. What do you guys think of this interview and what he said? It can be found here.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    garypgaryp Posts: 150member

My take is the reviewer wasted Mossberg's time and ours with dumb questions, and that the title of this forum post is misleading, because the article spent very little time on the future of technology. The secret of a great interview is great questions, that allow the subject to speak at length about what passionately interests them. Here, on the other hand, we have Mossberg responding rather briefly (and patiently, I might add) to unimagimative questions that restrict him instead of encouraging him. I learned almost nothing from reading this interview, which told us more about the interviewer's interests than Mossberg's. Furthermore, you are shamelessly promoting your own blog on the forum, which makes you a spammer.