ATV 6.1 Streaming still not fixed

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Unfortunately, the problems with streaming more than one video or song without having to reset itunes that were prevalent in 5.1 are still there. I had really expected this to have been fixed. Looks as if Apple has no intention of correcting its mistakes. It is this attitude that will be the ruin of the company!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5

Could you explain this problem further? What do you mean?

Looks as if Apple has no intention of correcting its mistakes.

No.

• Reply 2 of 5

I can play one song or one movie. If I try to play another, the spinning wheel spins forever. I need to restart iTunes each time. The problem started after the Sept update. I have read my other accounts of the problem on the web.

• Reply 3 of 5

This is not a problem with anything of Apple's. It's local. What's your setup?

• Reply 4 of 5

Don't really think it is local. Here is a link to others with the same issue....

https://discussions.apple.com/message/20933512?ac_cid=tw123456#20933512?ac_cid=tw123456

• Reply 5 of 5

Originally Posted by ldrover View Post

Don't really think it is local. Here is a link to others with the same issue....

So let's diagnose it, because even on this old as sin setup I have, it works perfectly fine. What are you serving up, how are you serving it up, and to what is it being served?