Now it is time to act

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014
The price of Apple is down to signal levels while the nasdaq is rising. Shares already came roughly from 705 to 440, more than 30 percent down already. That is a clear signal and happens every firm if it does nothing. Doing nothing in this case is the same as stating yes markets you have right. As long as management do nothing the share will fall down further. On the other hand trustlevels of the share are lying above 550 so if the management wants to earn back this trust level they have proof they can bring the company to a next level and therefor it has to do something.

Next difficult question ofcourse is what to do beside communicate. A payout to shareholders that waters the share, buy back like Buffet suggests, coming into the niche markets with great innovation. However if it does nothing a take over by Google for example comes closer to my opinion.

Everything is of course my personal opinion and point of view and no advice for buying or selling.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by YouAppMe View Post

However if it does nothing a take over by Google for example comes closer to my opinion.

For the love of humanity. There went everything you could possibly say right out the window. 

• Reply 2 of 4
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    youappme wrote: »
    The price of Apple is down to signal levels while the nasdaq is rising. Shares already came roughly from 705 to 440, more than 30 percent down already. That is a clear signal and happens every firm if it does nothing. Doing nothing in this case is the same as stating yes markets you have right. As long as management do nothing the share will fall down further. On the other hand trustlevels of the share are lying above 550 so if the management wants to earn back this trust level they have proof they can bring the company to a next level and therefor it has to do something.

Next difficult question ofcourse is what to do beside communicate. A payout to shareholders that waters the share, buy back like Buffet suggests, coming into the niche markets with great innovation. However if it does nothing a take over by Google for example comes closer to my opinion.

Everything is of course my personal opinion and point of view and no advice for buying or selling.

I say screw the shareholders, they're the ones that have the stock where it is and you want to reward them. Apple is doing just fine and Google is not going to take over and the sky isn't falling either, ok Chicken Little?
  • Reply 3 of 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

I say screw the shareholders, they're the ones that have the stock where it is and you want to reward them. Apple is doing just fine and Google is not going to take over and the sky isn't falling either, ok Chicken Little?

The shareholders are the people who still own stock at it's current level, the people that sold their shares are the people causing the fall, and they are no longer shareholders lol.

• Reply 4 of 4

We can't deny that presently buying Apple shares may be putting Yourself to risk but conditions will change. When its Apple sayiong anything is not possible owing to its renowned brand-name and the records.