Apple's packed WWDC 2013 keynote replay now available

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
As per usual, Apple has released Monday's keynote in full on its events webpage, offering those who missed the product-packed event a second chance to watch Apple execs introduce iOS 7, Mac OS X Mavericks, the radically redesigned Mac Pro, faster MacBook Air, and more.

Keynote

While Apple streamed the WWDC 2013 keynote on its website and via a special Apple TV app this morning, the full keynote has now been uploaded to the company's events page.

The entire 120-minute video can be streamed through most Web browsers, with highlights including iOS 7, OS X Mavericks, the upcoming Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iTunes Radio, iWork for iCloud beta, and the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule.

As of this writing, a holding page is being displayed, though the video is expected to be ready shortly.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    souliisoulsouliisoul Posts: 827member
    I have never been so excited about Apple in long time, way to go. Now lets see what competition does!

forget about IOS 7, OSX, MacBook Air, iRadio, it is the MacPro got me giddy like a schoolboy getting his first drive from his father's car. I had strong thoughts that their would continue the MacPro, but peeps come on, everyone must be surprised at radical design. Screw, air MacBook Pro and iMac (in a nice wy), I am waiting or MacPro before I upgrade now.

Thank you Apple, Thank you.