How long before Apple copies Samsung's Phablet?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

I wonder how much longer it's going to be before we see Apple's copy of the Galaxy Note. I've got no doubt it's coming, but we all know how slow Apple can be with catching up to the industry. The days of being market leaders are long gone. I hope they copy it soon though, as I will buy one on day one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    robmrobm Posts: 1,068member
    ^ Just another lunatic loose on the net ^
  • Reply 2 of 6
    stevelstevel Posts: 11member

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobM View Post

^ Just another lunatic loose on the net ^

Hey there is absolutely nothing wrong with Apple copying Samsung. They've already done it by making the iPhone screen 4 inches, by making a smaller iPad. I mean Eddy Cue's email clearly said the Galaxy Tab 7 inch was a very compelling tablet. Those are all the things Samsung pioneered and made acceptable. Somebody in the industry has to lead. Now I would love for Apple to copy the Note. I want a Note type device, but I don't want Android. So again, as soon as Apple copies the Note, I'm all over it. Geez, nothing wrong with that. No need to get all upset just because I want Apple to copy the Note. 

• Reply 3 of 6
    robmrobm Posts: 1,068member
    Aaaannnddd, the Beginner Troll of the Day Award goes to,

wait for it,

wait for it,

Yes, it's SteveI with a score of 2 out of 10 only because he linked to an Android site !

Well done young troll !
    You win a years worth of debugging malware on Android.
    Enjoy.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    How stupid can people possibly be?
  • Reply 5 of 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevel View Post

I wonder how much longer it's going to be before we see Apple's copy of the Galaxy Note. I've got no doubt it's coming, but we all know how slow Apple can be with catching up to the industry. The days of being market leaders are long gone. I hope they copy it soon though, as I will buy one on day one.

Making a phone with a larger screen isn't copying anyone.  Apple already has a large screen device, it's called the iPad.  Didn't the iPad come out before any phablet did?  I hardly call it copying.  Now why doesn't anyone ask why LG is copying Samsung with its phablets?

• Reply 6 of 6

Originally Posted by Stevel View Post

Samsung pioneered

lol.