Easily the nicest looking Icon set on ANY PHONE period.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Saw this on another forum, I can only wish Apple fixes their ugly icon set for iOS7 to look even half as nice as this set. This particular set is on an Galaxy phone. Absolutely Beautiful. Pleeeeease Apple get rid of that hideous set of icons on iOS7. I beg you. Or better yet, give me the option to be able to change it myself to whatever I WANT. 

I always thought widgets were pointless, but even that weather widget is gorgeous. 

Nothing comes close to this. NOTHING.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2

Rather a matter of personal opinion ... you realize that people other than yourself MIGHT have different tastes and opinions, right ??? image

Personally, none of those icons strike me as much different from what's on my iPhone now (granted, i'm not familiar with iOS7)... In fact many (Gmail, YouTube, Dropbox, TuneIn, Flipboard, Clock...) seem nearly IDENTICAL to their current iOS icons.

• Reply 2 of 2
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    [quote name="Stevel" url="/t/158923/easily-the-nicest-looking-icon-set-on-any-phone-period#post_2375275"]Saw this on another forum[/QUOTE]

Should've left it there. ;)

[QUOTE]I can only wish Apple fixes their ugly icon set for iOS7 to look even half as nice as this set.[/QUOTE]

I don't like it half as much as you like it, and you like it twice as much as it deserves.

[QUOTE]Pleeeeease Apple get rid of that hideous set of icons on iOS7.[/QUOTE]

Get over it or buy something else.

[QUOTE]Nothing comes close to this. NOTHING.[/QUOTE]

All other iOS icon sets.